Tuesday, March 1, 2011

aqua fresh

Hi guys,
I rarely wear pants & I even more rarely wear jeans, unless, of course, they're some funky minty aqua color. Pete & I took a walk along a nature preserve in Bolsa Chica on Sunday. It was a sunny crisp day, and I actually enjoyed wearing something casual. I wore this shirt two days in a row!
when I'm casual


22(1)
19(1)
I'm not sure how it happened, but these photos are saturated with turquoise. I kind of like it.

Outfit: minty jeans, 80s knit sweater (thrifted), pink knit cardigan (Wendy Hil), sandals (Nine West), bullet & cross necklace (Long Beach Flea Market)

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures!
    your sweater is adorable. although i live really close to that nature preserve and drive past it frequently, i don't think i've ever been there. i'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top and those jeans were made for eachother!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails