Monday, February 14, 2011

neon orange

Last weekend, Pete and I took a drive along the coast in my new 1997 BMW convertible, and I felt like I was one of “them” – another fellow BMW driver. Needless to say, I was pretty mortified. It’s like going out in public to find that you’re wearing the exact same dress as every other gal. I wore an 80s neon orange bandage dress that Jesse recently found for me at a thrift store. Luckily, I didn’t see anyone wearing one similar. We found ourselves at Crystal Cove State Beach, where Pete took photos with his new film camera. I like the artsy photo he took of the angels in the rocks. My dress is actually neon orange, not salmon, nor hot pink, as the first two photos would lead you to believe. The first three photos were taken with Pete’s film camera & the last two photos were taken with my film camera. I expect to be wearing lots of neon in the near future, so watch out world, I’m going to blind you with color.

08

07

11

00660021

00660022

outfits: 80s bandage dress, 90s brown lace top (thrifted), AA bicycling shorts, Matiko sandals.

1 comment:

  1. I love these film shots; they're fabulous! You look like you're in some kind of a 1969 fashion editorial.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails